Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's bringing what to mingo....

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Chad and I will both be bringing tables again this year in case someone needs it.

Ron, will you need us to bring a batter? All I use is pancake mix and beer.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Got the fireworks...
20170624_104907.jpg
20170624_104900.jpg
20170624_104855.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Rich still planning on making it? Haven't seen him around in a while. Hope he didn't get eaten by one of those Giants he was chasing.

Some things have popped up.... Wifes A/C in her car took crap, (that's like break out a $1000.00..... Washer went South last week... So new washer and dryer were bought.... BUT... I'm still making every effort to attend... Heck I'll set the record for the furthest anyone has every driven to attend... Should I not attend I will definitely ship "J" some "Taylor Ham" for Dan to add to the breakfast menu... Add to this I have to make a trip to Illinois in August to move around a few stands, check cams I put out March 1st... By now the batteries must be close to dead... But I'm trying as Mingo sounds like a blast and I'd like to meet you guys... So don't rule me out and Yogi still hasn't eaten me YET...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Some things have popped up.... Wifes A/C in her car took crap, (that's like break out a $1000.00..... Washer went South last week... So new washer and dryer were bought.... BUT... I'm still making every effort to attend... Heck I'll set the record for the furthest anyone has every driven to attend... Should I not attend I will definitely ship "J" some "Taylor Ham" for Dan to add to the breakfast menu... Add to this I have to make a trip to Illinois in August to move around a few stands, check cams I put out March 1st... By now the batteries must be close to dead... But I'm trying as Mingo sounds like a blast and I'd like to meet you guys... So don't rule me out and Yogi still hasn't eaten me YET...

Well, let's hope that's it for a while Rich, everything is cylindric.... Appliances, vacuums and the occasional A/C systems lol....

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio

That's a piss poor excuse lol. So hit Mingo, then cruise on over to Illinois. Looking forward to meeting you