Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2016-17 TOO hunting video

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hope someone is able to find the time to do this again this year! Always look forward to watching it.

Congratulations to everyone who filled their freezer or wall space.:smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I look forward to it but it gets here when it gets here. I'd imagine there is a ton of time and work to make that video. I won't be rushing Mike or anyone else who does it. Just know I do appreciate it. Everyone who has been involved in these videos has done such a fantastic job!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I look forward to it but it gets here when it gets here. I'd imagine there is a ton of time and work to make that video. I won't be rushing Mike or anyone else who does it. Just know I do appreciate it. Everyone who has been involved in these videos has done such a fantastic job!

This^^^*

I just didn't want to be the first to ask... You know, didn't want to be that guy.... Lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I actually thought about this last night, so it's serendipitous that Ric would post this today. I do not have the capabilities to do this, but can assist Mike with gathering content if he wants to be the project lead. Or if someone else has the ability to create this video, I will help with that as well.