Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What did you do for the deer today?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
One missing ain't going to ruin your black panther party[emoji41]

IMG_9382.JPG

OO2

In the Uplands
Finally had some motivation to do some work on the property I have hunted the past few years. Hopefully any work I do isn't for nothing.

Went out and put a temporary trace mineral block out on some pretty established trails with a camera over it when the rain tapered down some till I can mix some stuff up. We will see what I see!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yep. I created 3 lick sites this morning with this stuff. Deer are everywhere, so I'm not concerned with creating more licks for this year at least. This land I have is part of a square mile of deep woods. On this property alone, even with the cutting, there are white oaks, hickory & beech trees EVERYwhere. I'm seeing & my cams are showing quite a bit of velvet. I'm still not going to have a good feel for it until after deer season just the same. I can't wait for the end of August to see what the cams will be showing.

Just 1 More

I started this stump site about 2 months ago, poured Deer Cain / Black Magic on it then placed the trophy rock on top.. the deer are destroying the stump