Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anybody making summer vacation plans yet ?

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Even the diesel truck thread has tits...

Here ya go, just for you....hopefully that's all...lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great pics Mike and Kevin(excluding the old manboob pic of course)!

Yep Joe, how'd that come about? That'd suck ass being stuck home while she enjoys the keys!

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Great pics Mike and Kevin(excluding the old manboob pic of course)!

Yep Joe, how'd that come about? That'd suck ass being stuck home while she enjoys the keys!
A Christmas present to her sister. Jessica and I are always traveling to these paradise locations but her sister has never been so she wanted to share that with her.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
A Christmas present to her sister. Jessica and I are always traveling to these paradise locations but her sister has never been so she wanted to share that with her.
That's awesome of her even if you didn't get to go. Hope your getting some good bonding time with the boy.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I told her to get you guys some bikini pics. Key largo doesn't have a lot of public beaches though. She pulled over to snap that one.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I told her to get you guys some bikini pics. Key largo doesn't have a lot of public beaches though. She pulled over to snap that one.
I appreciate you thinking of us, Joe. Tell the wife I said thanks😎 pretty bad when Ric goes a whole week in Myrtle without one bikini pic and your wife snaps one on a simple request 😂

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's been a struggle with the wife at my side all the freaking time. The gal in the yellow in this pic was one of the best so far. If it wasn't my wife or the husbands here this week, I'd have better success. It's still fun as they come jiggling by my face just the same.