Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anybody making summer vacation plans yet ?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's funny. I just realized I'm staying right next door to where Ric was. I hope he didn't do anything dumb & then them seeing me wearing my TOO hat as I'm out & about....lol

That's funny Kevin! Nope, I maintained the TOO swag and smooveness that comes along with it....rotflmao

Which place or on which side of NBP? While you're there I'd stop over and check it out cuz it's very nice.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The shuttle service we had out to 17 was pretty nice as well. We just walked across to Barefoot landing versus dealing with parking and long lines to get out. Checkout the HOB for sure!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
There's nice nice Shell beds just beyond the blue roofed public restroom just off the beach to the north of NBP about 3/4 of a mile. There are some teeth in them there beds too! It's huge to get out early and beat the crowd to those beds as the tide recedes during the daytime hours regardless if your looking for shells or teeth.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I been trying to go out to beach for once but brother in law doesnt want to go for once....smh damn it

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Finally, after 10 1\2 hrs, damn Onstar said 9.

Getting all our shit up to the room was a bitch.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hellish storm came thru a bit ago. Still, I've got for young women down below me in the hot tub as the wife & I are sitting on our balcony. Some are waving their bikini tops, & for some odd reason, the wife is mad because I'm holding my binos....lol. No shit !