Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bad news...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Like Tucky posted, my wife worked at a Dialysys center for a while and it's a rough way too stay alive.... Some people do it 3-4 times a week..... The young ones are the ones who have a long one too tow....

Buckrun

Don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Try to spend as much quality time with him as you can. We all know someone from this generation that will be leaving us soon.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry to hear this Charles! I agree with all the others in the earlier posts and especially what Ohiosam said. Those in his generation are the ones who perservered thru many hard times and still found ways to adhere to family values and work ethics many in the present and future generations can't seem to grasp. My thoughts and prayers are on their way!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
He has decided to to dialysis. I don't think he really wants to but it has to be a hard decision to make. If he starts and decides to stop he will die within two days at the most. I think he feels he needs to stay a little longer for others? He needs to do what HE wants. We will see...

Beentown

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Man BT. My Mom was on dialysis. Had to go three times a week and she absolutely hated it. She like to freeze each time. She finally died ant way. It is hard on a person system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he fairs better.