Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO Store is OPEN for Business!!!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Not sure what the hold up is, but the order I placed on 2-9-17 is finally shipping today. For anyone who ordered around the same time I did, you should have your gear soon. Once I get mine Ill take a look at all of it and post some pictures and thoughts.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Not sure what the hold up is, but the order I placed on 2-9-17 is finally shipping today. For anyone who ordered around the same time I did, you should have your gear soon. Once I get mine Ill take a look at all of it and post some pictures and thoughts.
Should be getting mine then

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have a feeling it's the old Good, cheap, or fast and you can pick two analogy. The fact that they are willing to do single orders instead of bulk only, have great prices and shipping, built us a store, and it's good quality means it might take a bit to fill an order. I'm sure bulk orders will take priority over a single shirt. Well see what Hannah says.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have a feeling it's the old Good, cheap, or fast and you can pick two analogy. The fact that they are willing to do single orders instead of bulk only, have great prices and shipping, built us a store, and it's good quality means it might take a bit to fill an order. I'm sure bulk orders will take priority over a single shirt. Well see what Hannah says.

Perfection doesn't exist in business. Business models exploit strengths and make concessions for weaknesses. "Can't have your cake and eat it too..."

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Ok guys, ordered my gear 2-9, it finally arrived yesterday!! Right out of the box, Im satisfied. Everything fit like I had hoped it would.Here are some pictures with thoughts about each piece.

Here is the Polo. It fits just right, Im happy with it so far
20170306_163139.jpg

Here is the long sleeve shirt. The neck is a little stretched for my liking, and the sleeves seem a tad bit long, but once I wash it, Im sure it'll be fine.
20170306_163307.jpg 20170306_172821.jpg

Here is the hoodie. Jesses idea for the color scheme turned out great. They forgot to add the Proud US Veteran, but that can be fixed since I live close enough and I basically ordered that over the phone with Hanna. I didn't get charged for it so Im ok with it. This is the light weight version. Pretty comfy.
20170306_163519.jpg 20170306_163547.jpg

Here is the red T shirt. My only concern with this is shrinking it. In a 2X I could see it being an issue. Keep that in mind guys.
20170306_163640.jpg 20170306_163655.jpg

And finally the hat. This will get the most use for me. And yes Jesse, the 1st thing I did was remove the top button.
20170306_163910.jpg

All in all, for the $, Im happy with my purchase. Going to be washing everything tonight to see how it holds up. Thanks for all of your guys input along the way.