Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

Fletch

Supporting Member
Sunny and warming up here... That sun has already melted quite a bit of the snow we got last week....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, made it back east and back west lol.... Lots of snow, parking was sketchy and the drivers were worse then I remember lol....

24" and some areas got an additional 3" Saturday....

But like Rich stated, it was really starting to compact and melt off at a fast pace....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well, made it back east and back west lol.... Lots of snow, parking was sketchy and the drivers were worse then I remember lol....

24" and some areas got an additional 3" Saturday....

But like Rich stated, it was really starting to compact and melt off at a fast pace....

"J" Where did you go???? Glad you had a safe trip....

Fletch

Supporting Member
May make a run back this summer, they invited me too their cabin (mini A frame) this summer....

"J" where abouts near Scranton??? I have an Uncle just outside of Scranton and my brother has a summer home half way between Scranton and Milford... I'm always up there... When you come I'll run up and we can go for a few brews...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"J" where abouts near Scranton??? I have an Uncle just outside of Scranton and my brother has a summer home half way between Scranton and Milford... I'm always up there... When you come I'll run up and we can go for a few brews...

Olyphant....