Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017 Random shed thread

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Congrats j! And good finds fellers. I found my 2nd road shed of the year today in amesville uploadfromtaptalk1487813596502.jpg

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Nice ones Greg. Were those from your new property or around the house. Very few have dropped on my place.
The new property. I've had very few buck pics in the last month, only small guys actually. Don't know if that means all the big bucks are dead, shed, or residing other places. With this being my first full year on the farm, I'm not sure what to expect from their summer to fall to winter patterns. The farm seems like it should be great for finding sheds, but it may not be. Time will tell.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Way to be blind squirrel!

LMAO

Dude, I was actually in shock lol....

The first thing that popped into my head was something someone said a while back about finding sheds " when you see them, you run at em like there's someone going to beat you too it" lol.... So I walked over and took a picture lol.....

Gordo

Athens County
Nice j!

I still can't believe that's your first one! For all the rabbit hunting you do, you'd of thought you would have stepped on a couple over the years!

Make it rain, rain man! Keep'em comeing

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2130.JPG

IMG_2131.jpg

My shed hunting finds today after logging 3 miles walking a property....

A random comb sticking outta the ground and a snapping turtle lol
No tics today so life was good lol