Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017 Random shed thread

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
No sheds today, but did find a deer skull, also FYI don't be a dumbass like me and shed hunt in shorts. Ouch!!!

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Our neighbor found this shed in our woods yesterday...
I apperently dont have the eye for it because I walked that area 5 times.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice drop tine skull my nephew found up in my woods about 6 yrs ago mushroom hunting. No one I've talked to ever seen the buck or shot at it and lost it.
The left side smaller antler my son found last week in my woods mushroom hunting. Picture doesn't show it but there is part of a skull attached. Again no one here shot it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That was a STUD Frank!!! Too bad the tree rats found it first! Is that the color he found it with or did someone stain it?

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That was a STUD Frank!!! Too bad the tree rats found it first! Is that the color he found it with or did someone stain it?

As found. My son now says he may have seen the drop tine during rut bow hunting for a brief moment. Either the year found or the year before. At that time I only hunted during gun season with a 44 mag pistol.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
This one was really random, during rifle season in WV I stumbled on this one. Beam is just under 19 inches. Really good for there. We have one trailcam pic of him this year.

IMG_1520.jpg