Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ghost blind

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I have one, had a doe at about 5 feet downwind the other year after smoking up before heading in. I have also used it in coyote and turkey set ups.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
A pic from a coyote set up

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
There is a video on Youtube that claims you can make your own cheaper. I never did go back and read it to see what it was all about.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mine is okay. I got the taller one. It is a tad taller than I'd like for shooting a bow. I need to squat or kneel and shoot between the openings of each section. If I'd have gotten the shorter one, I'm not sure I could hide my head and shoulders. On a windy day they definitely move around. I think they are about like any other ground setup. You just about need to have a couple places setup beforehand where they are out of the wind and you can grab a seat on something. They are good for turkey hunting.

Overall, it is another tool in the arsenal. Not a single hunting tool that is perfect for "every" situation.

tpierce

I just ordered the Predator. They are including a set of the extenders, and I had a discount code to take off additional 20%. If anyone is interested the code is HTE2017. Price shipped came to 190.00

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
They are including a set of the extenders

That's a hell of a deal right there ! I have the extenders as well, but I haven't used them in a few seasons, probably due to the lay of the land. They had a tendency to block too much of my view. In my applications, I use two blinds to get all the more concealment on my flank sides. If you have a dog, set the blind up in the yard & see if it can easily find you.

tpierce

Took the GB out yesterday. It was easy to carry with the strap. I got set up in about a minute. I didn't see a deer, but I will be using this as part of the arsenal. This thing just disappears. Should be great for turkey too. I took a 5 gal bucket to sit on. The height was perfect. I took my sets down so I needed the bucket for gear.