Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer Hunters

danielldehoff198

Well I don't shoot small deer but I don't give a fuck what anyone shoots lol. as for your comment about what I consider to be a trophy I to think a a button buck can be a trophy to some one just not me I have been hunting all my life and try to shoot mature bucks if at all possible but as for a trophy any deer could be a trophy as long as the person who pulls the trigger went out and hunted and and is proud and pleased with the deer they shot I consider it to be a trophy.... and fuck Man I didn't say I don't get excited when I see a button buck. I just am not rammy enough too shoot one lol would rather hunt every day and not pull the trigger than shoot a button buck or a fawn but if u and ur kids want to stack them like card wood run it i don't care. And when my 2 and 4 year are old enough to hunt they will know that patients is a virtue I won't let them shoot a tiny deer they will
Be tagging a Leavell buck or a big doe no Bambi slayers in West michigan bro
I live in oceana county one horse podunk town of rothbury my grand parents own around 1000 400 of it farm land the rest mature oaks nothing like Ohio Indiana Wisconsin but we do get some nice bucks up here u just got to work hard as fuck to get them smart bastards on wife of human sent and they are gone or at least completely nocturnal but if u hunt the wind and have the luck of miracle on Ur side didn't get year because of a rushed shot and a miss but still ended up with a doe and a 3 1/2 year old son scrubby 4 pt weighed 170 dressed figured didn't need him fucking anymore does around me lol but the one I missed was a twelve and he was fucking tall wide long points all of the above biggest I had ever seen but that's all part of the thrill of the hunt wouldn't be nearly as exciting if u didn't miss once on a while
What part of Western Michigan? My parents have a farm near St.Joe

danielldehoff198

Is this by any chance future drunk me? Did you/I teleport back in time? Only myself and a few others cuss like this when we are just at that point that another drink ends any chance of walking the rest of the night.
Dude I'm mother fucking sober as a God damn judge just got a filthy mouth and I don't change for nothing just me being me and that's what's up like it or not I don't give a flying fuck

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Dude I'm mother fucking sober as a God damn judge just got a filthy mouth and I don't change for nothing just me being me and that's what's up like it or not I don't give a flying fuck
You ain't gonna last too long around here. It's one to to let one fly every now and then but damn dude, have some respect. Just a fair warning.

Gordo

Athens County
I think racks CAN get guys all screwed up, but it's up to each hunter to have his perspective, and others to be respective.
(Dann raps)

Personally I've always wondered why weight is often overlooked and the rack is the first thing focused on.
I'd rather shoot a fat slob 6pt than a skinny 10pt

I just think everyone should have fun hunting.

Missed this thread but just saw Danman is spitting rhymes! Nice