Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer Hunters

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
at some point in every respectable deer hunters career " a fucking button buck" is a trophy. get back with us in 27 more years and see if you still feel the same. though I try to refrain from asking such questions, I just have to ask out of curiosity what you think a "trophy" whitetail deer is?
Agreed, but not totally sure what I read in the previous post.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Well I got to say I love to eat deer meat don't get me wrong but what draws me to this amazing animal and sport is the thrill of the hunt . Something about being in your stand battling the extreme West Michigan winter elements and freezing your nuts off for several days and not seeing shit. I know sounds less than awesome but totally worth the pain and suffering when you see that leg move and a tail flicker from a long ways away in the oak trees that would have kept you from seeing the deer if it hadn't been the brutally cold snow u have been fighting for days. Anyone who truly loves the sport can agree the the feeling when u see that movement u have been waiting to see for days has ur heart pounding in ur throat with pure raw adrenaline and excitement even if it is a fucking button buck it is truly unexplainable to anyone who has hasent truly put forth the effort into harvesting a trophy whitetail deer. And as a 27 year old die hard whitetail fanatic the day I lose that feeling of just seeing a tail flicker or a leg move will be the day I eat cow front the grocery store fornthe rest of my life. Though meat is delicious all whitetaill fanatics will agree with me it is truly about the thrill of the hunt and sneaking up on the Phantom of the woods in his house and getting him to fuck up getting ur fix on that rush that u just can't seem to match with any of the good drugs and can't buy anywhere else. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking get novice and the typical weekend warrior pussy that shouldn't be allowed to chase these amazing creatures and anyone who disagrees can go to the grocery store and fuck around there for there food because they don't deserve to step foot in the phantoms house ;)

Epic first post lol! Welcome to TOO.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It puts the lotion on the skin so it becomes young again:smiley_bril:

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN SO IT BECOMES YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!:smiley_boos:

PUT THE FUGGIN LOTION ON YOUR SKIN BITCH!!!!!!:smiley_devil:

danielldehoff198

Thanks for the warm welcome just got back to the house from a little Predator control the fucking coyotes came out on top today though still got that crunchy snow though so fucking loud I had a group of 17 deer come past me in the middle of a series of rabbit squeals didn't spook them at all. That is the first decent herd of deer I have seen in a week since snow froze and became loud as a mother Fucker. But I tell u what I could here that herd of deer digging for acorns for 45 min before I could see them imagine what that dose for your approach on the game you r targeting no wonder I didn't see old Wylie coyote this morning but either way a beautiful morning to be in the woods and as for Wylie Coyote he can shit a blood clot

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
It puts the lotion on the skin so it becomes young again:smiley_bril:

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN SO IT BECOMES YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!:smiley_boos:

PUT THE FUGGIN LOTION ON YOUR SKIN BITCH!!!!!!:smiley_devil:

What In The Holy Fugg....... rotflmao Guess it depends where your putting the lotion.... rotflmao

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Thanks for the warm welcome just got back to the house from a little Predator control the fucking coyotes came out on top today though still got that crunchy snow though so fucking loud I had a group of 17 deer come past me in the middle of a series of rabbit squeals didn't spook them at all. That is the first decent herd of deer I have seen in a week since snow froze and became loud as a mother Fucker. But I tell u what I could here that herd of deer digging for acorns for 45 min before I could see them imagine what that dose for your approach on the game you r targeting no wonder I didn't see old Wylie coyote this morning but either way a beautiful morning to be in the woods and as for Wylie Coyote he can shit a blood clot

Preach it brother.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member

Is this by any chance future drunk me? Did you/I teleport back in time? Only myself and a few others cuss like this when we are just at that point that another drink ends any chance of walking the rest of the night.

danielldehoff198

Well I don't shoot small deer but I don't give a fuck what anyone shoots lol. as for your comment about what I consider to be a trophy I to think a a button buck can be a trophy to some one just not me I have been hunting all my life and try to shoot mature bucks if at all possible but as for a trophy any deer could be a trophy as long as the person who pulls the trigger went out and hunted and and is proud and pleased with the deer they shot I consider it to be a trophy.... and fuck Man I didn't say I don't get excited when I see a button buck. I just am not rammy enough too shoot one lol would rather hunt every day and not pull the trigger than shoot a button buck or a fawn but if u and ur kids want to stack them like card wood run it i don't care. And when my 2 and 4 year are old enough to hunt they will know that patients is a virtue I won't let them shoot a tiny deer they will
Be tagging a Leavell buck or a big doe no Bambi slayers in West michigan bro

Fletch

Supporting Member
Damn.... Wheres the censor button... At any rate welcome to the site...