Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Be careful out there......

angelzd28

Or you may end up like this deer. My brother is a UPS driver and his route is Southern Tuscarawas and Eastern Coshocton Counties. This morning on some back road this buck thought he was going to jump a ditch and cross in front of my brothers truck, well he slipped on the ice ands that's all she wrote. Broke his neck!!! My brother stopped, and sure enough was dead as a door nail. So be careful out there........
IMG_20161216_1800069091.jpg

angelzd28

I asked the same thing. He had no time, they are on strict schedules, especially during the holidays. I jokingly told him to throw it in the back of the truck and put a UPS delivery tag on it, and deliver it to someone's address.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I asked the same thing. He had no time, they are on strict schedules, especially during the holidays. I jokingly told him to throw it in the back of the truck and put a UPS delivery tag on it, and deliver it to someone's address.

:smiley_clap:

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
Man thats a pisser to let that meat go, i would have gone back after my shift and picked that buck up, been cold enough, meat would have been fine, obviously after checking with a warden.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I was out in Huron county today for work. I was gassing up the truck, stepped out of the truck and that was all she wrote. I went straight up and cracked my ribs on my trucks running boards. That was a great lunch break...... be careful!