Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Xbow Recall (Barnett)

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Just my opinion...But all barnetts should be recalled for Hoyt's bonfire next fall.

Good Looking Out J. If it helps one person, it was worth it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fugger, u just had to do some research lol

IMG_7511.JPG

Fletch

Supporting Member
I picked one up the other day and liked it... Still trying to decide what to buy... Brother wants to give me an Excaliber 355 that he bought and probably will never use... It's free.. But I can't get past the mental block that its a recurve... I mean we went from recurves to compounds, seems like a step back...

NAC1989

Clark county
I picked one up the other day and liked it... Still trying to decide what to buy... Brother wants to give me an Excaliber 355 that he bought and probably will never use... It's free.. But I can't get past the mental block that its a recurve... I mean we went from recurves to compounds, seems like a step back...

I bought an Excalibur 335 micro last year for the fact that it was a recurve. Easier maintenance to me. Anything that goes wrong with the bow I can fix myself quite easily without any special tools. Simplicity is bliss to me. I'd take the 355 for free if it was me.

Blan37

SW Ohio

I hate to see a fellow toozer agonize over something like this. I'll be selfless and take that nasty old recurve off your hands lol.

I'm with NAC1989 - Being able to replace a string or limbs without a lot of fuss is a huge plus. Plus Excaliburs are tack drivers from what I've read.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I probably will as its loaded with whatever goodies you can put on a crossbow.. Even has a nice case... I think he shot one arrow out of it in the store... Like Rick said at least try it, shoot it a few times... So gonna take it for a test ride soon...