Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What a joke.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here's a classic example of why people should generally distrust anything the hunting industry puts on the market; and why it's so hard to promote products that actually work like the smoker.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481320809.597219.jpg

Thanks Rick for bringing this to my attention.

Buckmaster

Portage
I had that thought a few years back. Guess someone is capitalizing on the same premise. Will be interesting to see it's outcome. I just wrote down 3 more ideas a few hours ago. The wife said she doesn't have $10k for a patent.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
View attachment 50320

I'm not gonna lie. Truth is a Tooser is the one behind it. Not trying to start some shit, just stating the truth.

Well. He works as a rep for the company that's behind it. Not really his fault. The truth is it was bound to happen eventually. For every great idea there's 20 people looking to rip it off.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Well. He works as a rep for the company that's behind it. Not really his fault. The truth is it was bound to happen eventually. For every great idea there's 20 people looking to rip it off.

If you read the whole post, he claims to be the fighting advocate for it. I don't care what they do. But definitely should pay recognition to Brock and TOO for it. My camera mounts was another theft from here with no recognition at all.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This is the part of the hunting industry that makes my blood boil... ripoff artists just to make a buck...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you read the whole post, he claims to be the fighting advocate for it. I don't care what they do. But definitely should pay recognition to Brock and TOO for it. My camera mounts was another theft from here with no recognition at all.

Hunting industry reps would advocate for an acorn cruncher or deer view mirror if they thought it would make them a buck. Oh wait. Lol.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good for them. Tink Nathan sold dehydrated deer crap and dressed his daughter like a whore to sell his goodies. Some people will buy anything and some will do anything to sell it to them. Nothing new here...