Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trail camera question

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Get on eBay I buy alot of them on there cheap. Just watched the time left on them bought a couple primos and wildgame cams this year for 25 bucks each and have snagged a few Brownings for 70 bucks also.

angelzd28

I have bought 2 Stealth p12 cams in the last couple months, for $50 each, easy to set up and take pretty good pics as well. As for Wild View, I bought one 3 years ago from Menards and it still takes pics everytime, so it maybe hit or miss like others have said. Sucks that you have to worry about thieves! I hope you catch them.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
1a.jpg

I haven't had a camera stolen since we made these lock boxes. They fit my Bushnells and my Coverts. Id buy the Bushnell over the Covert. Just like them better.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Sounds like you need to bargain for some junk cameras. Use my camera mounts and put cameras on your "Cameras". Catch them fuggers.
I'll even mail you the camera mounts if you'd like. I have plenty of parts here to git it done. :smiley_coolpeace:

Central Ohio Huh? Your not far either!

I bought my first Stealth Cam this year. Pretty impressed with the pics and battery life!

I sent you a PM

tpierce

Motorbreaker,

I LIKE it! How is it attached to the tree? I could easily make something like that. I have welding equipt. I do like the Bushnell Trophy cams. Batteries last forever.

Isaacorps

Columbus
So i ended up going with the Primos Proof Cam. Normally $79 at F&S but after sale and rebate I picked it up for $39. Pretty good reviews and at that price I feel a little better about leaving it in the woods. Thanks for all your input guys. Rick, I'll be getting ahold of you soon about those mounts!

CritterGitterToo

Central Ohio
I got a Wildgame Terra this fall for $40. So far I like it a lot! Great night time videos, but it is low glow. Could be a problem where thieves are showing up. I also got a Moultrie A20i which is black flash. Night time video is very weak, but it won't get stolen.

I've been reading lots of reviews, and my next purchase would likely be a Browning or a Covert.

Btw, I absolutely love video mode! So much more telling than just pics. Wish I had one with more programming options.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I got a Wildgame Terra this fall for $40. So far I like it a lot! Great night time videos, but it is low glow. Could be a problem where thieves are showing up. I also got a Moultrie A20i which is black flash. Night time video is very weak, but it won't get stolen.

I've been reading lots of reviews, and my next purchase would likely be a Browning or a Covert.

Btw, I absolutely love video mode! So much more telling than just pics. Wish I had one with more programming options.
Hopefully that wildgame camera lasts for you, I never had any luck with them.