Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Corn - What is the real draw?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I would question the guy only seeing 10 in a season more than they guy seeing 10 a night. What they heck is that guy doing wrong?

Yes he's a super nice guy but I don't think he practices much sent control, and I am not sure how HARD he hunts. He has killed some good deer over the years though so I am not sure what is going on. I know he is frustrated because they used to see 20+ deer a day during gun season. Now they are only seeing a few a season.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I got catching up to do on this thread, but without a doubt he's holding all the deer. Major effect!!!!

Gordo - long time bro! I miss hearing from you. I wanna hear what you think about this for sure. I am going to increase my feeders for sure.I need to figure out a way to keep the deer from licking the spinner empty and the coons from doing the same.

Funny thing is last year I had 3 feeders, saw a lot of deer, as did he. I am still seeing deer in my plots, cameras, and over the one feeder but he seems to be holding more of the slicks for sure. I do still have a few good bucks that are hanging around that makes me hopeful!