Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

another target goes off the list today

jlane

dunn nc
Had this buck on target for the wife, he was getting more predictable in the last two weeks.
Now this happened from last night to tonight.
first pic is last night, second pic is tonight. THUMB_102EK113-EK000845.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000921.JPGEK000822.jpg
Last pic is a new target.

jlane

dunn nc
thinking he got a ass whopping. I think i can see about 1.5 " of beam still there.THUMB_102EK113-EK000754.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000617.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000630.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000620.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000608.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000627.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000624.JPG

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I scanned to quick, and saw dickheads comment and assumed to much. Ha. Fuggar

He got whooped alright!

HAHAHAHAHA Gordo called Chad the d word!!! rotflmao

That's crazy man! Like to see the dude that broke him up like that! Sorry, but are these deer from NC or Ohio? Thanks for sharing!

jlane

dunn nc
These are ohio deer, Hunted this land for four years, Could only get one or two occaisonal decent bucks on camera to start with.
Hardly any does, Have not taken a single deer off this 40 acre track yet.
Now this is what not taking any deer will do in only four years.
CSPOT, yes that is wireless, not able to go check cam regular, so this gives me updated pics without disturbing anything. Hoping when i get back the broke antler will be in the foodplot.THUMB_102EK113-EK000617.JPGTHUMB_102EK113-EK000624.JPG

jlane,

I would love to have a wireless cam for the Ohio Camp, but unfortunately it is in a dead area cell coverage wise. You can text from there, but you can't text pictures. What part of Ohio is your property in?

jlane

dunn nc
CSPOT, im in southern part, cell recp. is spotty, have to move cams around, trying different trees, top of ridges, and wide open spaces, you can also with the right cams get longer antennas to gain better recp. unfortainly bushnell dosen't offer that option. I've got a couple tracks that is hard to find recp.
Do a search on different cameras and check wireless in the area you hunt, well worth the extra i spend to know what is in the area without making the trip.
BUT beware if you put it in the woods it may disappear or get shot.KIMG1186.jpg
This was set 200 yds inside property that i have permission and paper in hand to hunt.
Landowner was pissed as was i,
He dosen;t know that we know it was him. so in the long run he will pay for this and not even know it.Pretty awesome how a person can trespass on land and never look up. pics are worth everything in court.
landowner wanted to confront him, i asked him to lay low.

Last edited:

jlane

dunn nc
No, trespasser shot the camera, landowner was pissed, wanted to take action against him, i told landowner to lay low, lets get more evidence on him, so when it's time,prosecute to the max. We did'nt know at the time but he has stands and cams against the property line,imagine that. camera got shot after landowner cut a trail so we could access that side of property.
Sometimes it best to let the culpret thing they have won the battle, then the ultimate surprise is sweet. OHIO don't play.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
No, trespasser shot the camera, landowner was pissed, wanted to take action against him, i told landowner to lay low, lets get more evidence on him, so when it's time,prosecute to the max. We did'nt know at the time but he has stands and cams against the property line,imagine that. camera got shot after landowner cut a trail so we could access that side of property.
Sometimes it best to let the culpret thing they have won the battle, then the ultimate surprise is sweet. OHIO don't play.
Until he starts sabotaging your stands and someone gets hurt.