Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual TOO Strouds Hunt - October 20-22, 2017

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

So you tell the new employer that you have a family obligation that was already bought and paid for based on your previous employment and would appreciate the time off for it since it's already paid for and non refundable.....

Fuggin kids.... SMDH....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This weekend I'm in Cincy all weekend. Next weekend is the county fair, big deal for us. Following weekend is my birthday and our anniversary weekend. Weekend after that bachelor party after I get back from 4 days in DC. Then another bachelor party the weekend after that, following by back-to-back weddings where I'm a best man in both. Weekend after that is a charity function, then Strouds the following weekend and finally Nashville the weekend after that...

Did I mention I have October 31-November 13 off and I'm really, really, really looking forward to it! LOL

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Oh, and Kaydence starts soccer and cheerleading this weekend, then school on my birthday, there's another fair (and another big deal) and bow season, squirrels, early goose and oh yeah, a house that needs an appraisal at the end of September. What. The. Fugg... :smiley_blackeye: