Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I definitely Know

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heck yeah! Congrats to Drew and yourself! Nothing like a happy ending to a 3 year quest on a deer like that! I bet your Grandpa had a lot to do with how it went down?!.

DITTO

What a great deer and quite the accomplishment for you both! Congratulations to you both!!!!:smiley_clap:

lung buster

hocking county
Six years ago on this youth weekend Andrew killed his 1st deer at 6 years old...

Today he killed his 16th deer! I can't even begin to comprehend how fast these last few years have went. Andrew is such an amazing hunter for his age and he makes me so proud each and every time he has success in the woods!! He shot this deer at 65 yds free handed as we were walking into our buddy stand this afternoon.

lung buster

hocking county
Addison killed her 6th deer last night, a nice big doe! Addy had decided earlier this year that she wasn't going to hunt this year and I got to admit that I was bummed. I really cherished our time together in the woods. She never bowhunted and didn't want to go during youth season. Last week she told me that she wanted to gun hunt and we went shooting and she was pumped to go again. We hunted Monday and came close, seen nothing Tuesday and she connected yesterday. She was fired up and it was good to see! Deer was also killed on Grandpa's land too.

jlane

dunn nc
Got to love these kids and hunting, I remember when all three of my kids were into hunting, now their all grown and got careers, one is military, one in medical school, and one works at a medical facility, so no hunting for now,
Enjoy the time you have to spend with those kids as it probally will end at some point in time.
But the memories will last forever.
That was a really nice buck, Tell him I said congrats, Job done well sir, and to the dad too, job done well.