Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Back on the board!

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes for my wife! It truly does mean a lot.

Looks like I need to get the beagles ready to go! Who's in for some rabbit hunting? I try to wait until after gun season to rabbit hunt my spot because there are some guys who bow hunt the area. After gun season they are pretty much done.

Flatlander

Darby Creek
I have to tell you guys how impressed I am with those Swacker broad heads! I made a post about them last year when my brother shot his buck and he was down in short order and I had the same result with my buck this year. They make a nice clean entry and the exit looks like it was hit with a meat cleaver. I should have taken a pic because it was something to see. I know guys say the same about Rage but I think the Swackers are built a little stronger. We both switched from Montec G5's to Swacker and couldn't be happier with the way they perform. My son still shoots Muzzy 100's and continues to have good luck with them. I shot them for years too but didn't like the inconsistency when I put them on the roller. Too much wobble!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats on a very nice deer and great hunt Jim! Great write up! Glad to hear your wife is doing better:smiley_clap: