Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Can't wait!

KYhunter

Talked to my buddy and it looks like the Miamisburg trip is a go! Gonna be coming up the 5th-8th. Wondering if you guys think we will be timing it pretty good? Also wondering about the deer quality around that area. I've heard good things from other sites about the Dayton area, and I've also heard that it's heavy with anti's. You guys got any input on these things? Thanks for any and all responses!

KYhunter

Things have been quiet around here lately! Either the deer aren't moving at all, or you guys are too busy hunting to post

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Anti's!?! Nothin' to worry about. "Mericuh!"

I live in Springboro...haven't seen any deer strikes, haven't noticed any deer while out and about.
But that don't mean a damned thing. There's deerz up here, not to worry, and they should be moving by that time.
Good luck!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm an hour or so north. Haven't seen a big uptick in movement just yet but haven't had much time to hunt. Those dates are dates I expect movement to be good. I suspect you guys will be pleased. . . .IF you are in the right spots. No different than any other area.

KYhunter

Looks like a pretty good cold front coming through next weekend, should kick things off pretty good