Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE UA pants brand new

jlewis4390

Brand new with tags under armour barrier storm 2 pants in realtree xtra size xl brand new still have tags and original 149.99 sticker on them .... looking to sale for $100 or trade towards other gear as in tree stands ,ladders , archery gear or will trade for a nice tool box for a full size pickup .... located in Logan Ohio u can call or txt (614)421-8173 thanks ** pants only no jacket **

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Let me see what my jacket is. If it is the same I may be interested. UA Storm sounds right. Not sure about sizes on these. How did they fit you and what size are you? I'm 6' 175-180.

Just 1 More

I have a real nice diamond plate box in darn near perfect condition i'd trade ya,, but you would have to come get it as i'm unable to drive for a few more weeks,, I'm on the south side of New Philadelphia

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm 32W34L so they would likely work by the time I layer under them. I do have quite a few tree stands left in inventory. Certainly willing to do some trading. I'm probably 2.5-3hrs away from you though. Makes it a little difficult.