Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Weather forecast for this weekend

rsmith

This article was ment for a couple of weekend ago, the 5th-9th but there is a decent drop this weekend but where I'm at its forcasted for rain all weekend so it may be rough.

Isaacorps

Columbus
This article was ment for a couple of weekend ago, the 5th-9th but there is a decent drop this weekend but where I'm at its forcasted for rain all weekend so it may be rough.
Good to know. Very similar situation setting up this weekend with a front moving through tomorrow and temps dropping 20-25 degrees on the back side

rsmith

Good to know. Very similar situation setting up this weekend with a front moving through tomorrow and temps dropping 20-25 degrees on the back side
Very true. Weather around me, NE ohio, is looking to drop from a high of 68 today to a high of 50 in Saturday but with high winds of 20+mph Saturday and high teens Friday and Sunday and rain almost every day it might hinder it a bit. BUT it is a am rain ending around 9-10am so maybe they will get up and move around after making a late morning, early afternoon a lot better than early morning.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Very true. Weather around me, NE ohio, is looking to drop from a high of 68 today to a high of 50 in Saturday but with high winds of 20+mph Saturday and high teens Friday and Sunday and rain almost every day it might hinder it a bit. BUT it is a am rain ending around 9-10am so maybe they will get up and move around after making a late morning, early afternoon a lot better than early morning.

Supposed to be a bit windy here too which will make it a little tricky but hopefully the temp drop will kickstart them into some decent movement

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We got some, north of us got hammered with the rain... Flooding on the roads and a buddy who's deployed wife called and the sump pump took a dump... Coordinated the fix for that with some folks who are closer then me.... Should be up and running here shortly....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We got some, north of us got hammered with the rain... Flooding on the roads and a buddy who's deployed wife called and the sump pump took a dump... Coordinated the fix for that with some folks who are closer then me.... Should be up and running here shortly....

Good job J!

A big tall dead ash back in our woods behind the house finally snapped off about 12-15 foot up and fell last night sometime. I've been watching it for several months as it was showing some serious lean and fracturing where it eventually snapped off for about a year. Since it wasn't near our house or shed I almost contemplated cutting it down last week just to end the suspense because it was just a ticking time bomb! I have a lot more wood to cut up and split now! Glad it's down and didn't wipe out any other trees around it as well! :smiley_clap: