Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

VT Doe

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dannmann thanks for the invitation, we stay in Coshocton not sure how far that is from Athens, yeah we don't spare much time to for much else we are there for 7 days and cram a lot in, LOL, we hope to do 2 weeks next year, sure would consider your offer at that time, again thanks for the invite.

Your maybe an hour and twenty minutes from Stroud's give or take a few... Doors always open...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
And yet once again a thread gets derailed by shenanigans rotflmao
Maxx, if you can make it down one of the evenings, we'd love to meet brother hunters from another state.
Stop in for a drink and some chow, you won't be disappointed

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
sounds like a damn good time guys, i will see what i can make happen, if i put something down quick i would surely like to meet ya'll, you guys know how to have a good time no doubt,LMAO, a lot of ball busting fun for sure.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
And yet once again a thread gets derailed by shenanigans rotflmao
Maxx, if you can make it down one of the evenings, we'd love to meet brother hunters from another state.
Stop in for a drink and some chow, you won't be disappointed

Just a little left of center Daniel lol

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Id say quite a bit left of center. Come on down bud. You might get to see Giles in a yote hole. And Tall Chad would be right there starring in his ass.

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
Ha Ha Ha, LMAO, im quite sure that would be sight i would not want to see, hey they can play however they want, just saying, rough crowd here,LOL.

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
LOL, hey "J" do these misfits get the job done when it needs to be, that's what matter's, if they can perform and get shit accomplished they are doing well in my book, LMAO.