Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know a little sumptin sumptin

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Conduct unbecoming. Not only did he leave us hanging, he put Jimbo out on a string and dangling.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn... This mofo STILL hasn't seen this thread!?!? This may be the worst IKS thread ever. lol

Sorry guys. I feel immense shame right now. lol

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
It better be a hell of a story. Like, you jumped out of the tree and killed that bitch with your bare hands. That'd be the only excuse

Bigcountry40

Here is a picture of my deer successfully quartered out in the cooler, with the cape and the head in a bucket. And it wouldnt be fitting if my weiners werent n the back ground. LOl. 20161015_153808.jpg

Bigcountry40

It better be a hell of a story. Like, you jumped out of the tree and killed that bitch with your bare hands. That'd be the only excuse
Actually very typical deer hunt/kill, hunted in Tuscarwaras County right near Dover "where the women bend over", hunted in a raised box blind about 20' of the ground over a food plot and dumped apples, a single mature doe came about about 6 and about 630 she presented the perfect broadside shot, 22 yards. Let'r fly and hit her just a tad high, she had the arrow stuck in her, ran 100 yards and died. Recovered her about 730 or 8. Went to the local watering hole to watch the indians kick ass and drank 47.5 beers (I could'nt finish the last one).

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Actually very typical deer hunt/kill, hunted in Tuscarwaras County right near Dover "where the women bend over", hunted in a raised box blind about 20' of the ground over a food plot and dumped apples, a single mature doe came about about 6 and about 630 she presented the perfect broadside shot, 22 yards. Let'r fly and hit her just a tad high, she had the arrow stuck in her, ran 100 yards and died. Recovered her about 730 or 8. Went to the local watering hole to watch the indians kick ass and drank 47.5 beers (I could'nt finish the last one).
Congrats buddy. That's the way it should happen except the half beet you left. Lol.