Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something!!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
View attachment 48754
6, 7 and 8 years old. Man how the time flies!
Marcus, no truer words have been spoken. Congratulations to the both of you. That was a great way to start my day by reading your story. Had me smiling from ear to ear. So happy for you guys.

I can remember when we first met and I brought Austin down and camped out. You didn't even have kids then. Austin had a blast driving that gator all over the place. He's gonna turn 21 in March. Enjoy and soak it in as much as possible, they grow up way to fast.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Marcus, no truer words have been spoken. Congratulations to the both of you. That was a great way to start my day by reading your story. Had me smiling from ear to ear. So happy for you guys.

I can remember when we first met and I brought Austin down and camped out. You didn't even have kids then. Austin had a blast driving that gator all over the place. He's gonna turn 21 in March. Enjoy and soak it in as much as possible, they grow up way to fast.

I really enjoyed having the TOO group out here and meeting some of you guys. Hard to believe Austin is going to be 21 already. Crazy!