Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello !

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Hello,

Not new but and old member returning with a new name! Been busy for a couple of years and finally get to the point where I got some time to sit down at the computer. Hope everyone has a successful and safe season!

Thanks

Ryan

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome back Ryan! I remember Treemonkey, glad to have ya back! Didn't you kill a mid 160's typical 10 behind your house during shotgun or muzzy season?

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
He was a mid 160's main frame 10 but he had a little kicker on his main beam to make him an 11. I killed him near a bunch of houses north of Columbus, I did kill him 100yds from back porches but not mine and 70 yds from two roads. I am impressed with your memory though!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He was a mid 160's main frame 10 but he had a little kicker on his main beam to make him an 11. I killed him near a bunch of houses north of Columbus, I did kill him 100yds from back porches but not mine and 70 yds from two roads. I am impressed with your memory though!!

Lol, I also remember how symmetrical he looked! I remember you saying it was behind some house or houses is all, just assumed it was yours! Lol

I think you had the rack with skull plate in your avatar and I axed you bout it! Lol