Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cellphone photo viewer

livetohunt228

I bought a bone view . It works ok but I wish you could view full sized pics without downloading them. I wish I could just scroll thru them without having to load them. Maybe I'm missing something tho. I haven't messed with it too much
You have to download a specific app that they state with the instructions and it will then allow you to scroll through them like viewing on a laptop. It's some type of file manager app. If you have 1000+ pics, not the best to use as it is slow at loading. IMO, it's a good buy and worth every penny

livetohunt228

Download the Nexus media importer, it's $2.99 I think. That allows you to scroll through pics. The free one does not allow scrolling.
On Android phones in the play store you can download a file manager app that they advise in the instructions and it's free. Believe it's called File Manager HD. Works great for me, allows me to scroll. Only complaint is, it's a bit slow at loading the pics if you have a lot.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
On Android phones in the play store you can download a file manager app that they advise in the instructions and it's free. Believe it's called File Manager HD. Works great for me, allows me to scroll. Only complaint is, it's a bit slow at loading the pics if you have a lot.
Probably would of helped if I read the instructions lol

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I don't like the bonviewer. worked ok but takes forever to delete pictures. I have had where it says it can't read the card, etc. Just seems cheap to me. I rather carry my computer in a backpack then fug with it anymore.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I don't like the bonviewer. worked ok but takes forever to delete pictures. I have had where it says it can't read the card, etc. Just seems cheap to me. I rather carry my computer in a backpack then fug with it anymore.
There's an option that lets you select multiple pics at once to delete. That's on the Nexus app though, could be different on other apps.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Just an FYI for you guys, your card reader is only going to be as fast as your card's read/write speed. When you look at the front of your card, there will be a class rating (a number with a "C" around it). Ten will be the fastest, and two the slowest. The faster the cars, the quicker you can read and delete pictures. Of course all that depends on your phone's available memory as well. It's overkill, but I run class 10 SanDisk Extreme cards. I buy 16gb cards for $8-10 a piece.