Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Best be in the stand this weekend!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He had me until he said, regarding the moon phase this weekend, "I don't know and it really doesn't matter.". So essentially he's saying go deer hunting because it's going to be colder. Well no shit, Sherlock! Smh.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
He had me until he said, regarding the moon phase this weekend, "I don't know and it really doesn't matter.". So essentially he's saying go deer hunting because it's going to be colder. Well no shit, Sherlock! Smh.
HAHA. You read my mind. It's why I rarely consume mainstream deer hunting material any more. It's nothing revolutionary, just common sense wrapped in different packages and people regurgitating decades old material in new formats. Show me something thought provoking for once.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
HAHA. You read my mind. It's why I rarely consume mainstream deer hunting material any more. It's nothing revolutionary, just common sense wrapped in different packages and people regurgitating decades old material in new formats. Show me something thought provoking for once.

I didn't start hunting deer till 2008. And I know that I'm late to the game. I think that the revolution in knowledge and equipment came before me. The pioneers have laid the trail, and now it's a wide fucking path, and my big happy-go-lucky ass is just walking along, enjoying the benefits of other folks efforts.

Nothin' new under the sun. (or moon for that matter....)

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
What , since when does a major cold front equal better deer movement ? Huh , news to me ...My fingies and tootsies get cold easy so I try to avoid cooler weather

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
What , since when does a major cold front equal better deer movement ? Huh , news to me ...My fingies and tootsies get cold easy so I try to avoid cooler weather
Same here, 60° is a little on the frigid side for me. I'll probably just wait until November when it hits 70 again.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hahahahaaa. I was envisioning the old lady in Happy Gilmore... "My fingers hurt." "Oh your fingers hurt? Well now your back's gonna hurt, cause you just pulled landscaping duty." Lol