Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A little birdie told me something!!!!

PSE13

Shelby
What's left of the Broadhead![emoji23]

PSE13

Shelby
Congrats on the button buck Mike. That broadhead got trashed. Do you think it was the deer that did that?

I believe so. The log it was stuck in was dead. Either way I'm done with them after this season. It's Back to fixed blade. Probably G5 strikers, Magnus buzzcuts or slick tricks.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
I believe so. The log it was stuck in was dead. Either way I'm done with them after this season. It's Back to fixed blade. Probably G5 strikers, Magnus buzzcuts or slick tricks.

I've seen two deer killed with em and both went thirty yards so I'm stickin with em. I trust fixed blade more if they hit the right spo but don't trust them to always fly straight

PSE13

Shelby
I've seen two deer killed with em and both went thirty yards so I'm stickin with em. I trust fixed blade more if they hit the right spo but don't trust them to always fly straight

Yea mine only went 40 yards. But there are better Broadheads. There are fixed blades that fly great and right with field points. Just want a tougher head.

Isaacorps

Columbus

I made the decision to go back to fixed blades last year after having an expandable go clean through a deer and not open up. Needless to say I didn't recover the deer. I switched to the muzzy trocars and am 2 for 2 with them and neither deer went further than 30 yards. They've got a chisel tip that absolutely crushes bone. I'm sold!

PSE13

Shelby
I made the decision to go back to fixed blades last year after having an expandable go clean through a deer and not open up. Needless to say I didn't recover the deer. I switched to the muzzy trocars and am 2 for 2 with them and neither deer went further than 30 yards. They've got a chisel tip that absolutely crushes bone. I'm sold!

How well do the Trocars fly? I have about 8 muzzys right now that don't fly worth a crap so I don't use them.