Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New guy here

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
What or where is Strouds?

Stroud's is a campground that boarders the Wayne national forest. We have a gathering there every year and camp out, hunt deer or squirrel and drink beers around the campfire. Eat like kings and enjoy the brotherhood of too.com.....
Usually anywhere from 15-30 people will be there with others making appearances throughout the day.... Great weekend get together....

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
As the others have said.......Welcome and thank you for your service, from one oil field guy to a X oil field guy. I was permitly laid off in January and found another job in the patch in May.

scottofalltrades

Stroud's is a campground that boarders the Wayne national forest. We have a gathering there every year and camp out, hunt deer or squirrel and drink beers around the campfire. Eat like kings and enjoy the brotherhood of too.com.....
Usually anywhere from 15-30 people will be there with others making appearances throughout the day.... Great weekend get together....
Sorry for the barrage of questions that you are about to get.

Is it just the weekend?
Do y'all have an exact date yet?
Are there any camping fees?
Deer like the smell of Wild Turkey right? Especially 101 I hear.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Welcome to TOO. Great bunch around here. Thanks for your service. Semper Fi.

Stroud's Get together is October 21-23.
We all chip in a little money for the group campsite. I think last year it was $20.

scottofalltrades

Welcome to TOO. Great bunch around here. Thanks for your service. Semper Fi.

Stroud's Get together is October 21-23.
We all chip in a little money for the group campsite. I think last year it was $20.
Sounds awesome. I have a service visit at a factory in Cleveland that Friday but may be able to drive down that afternoon. $20 isn't bad for a good time.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sounds awesome. I have a service visit at a factory in Cleveland that Friday but may be able to drive down that afternoon. $20 isn't bad for a good time.

Some will be there Thursday afternoon some show Friday with most being there Saturday and Sunday.... great weekend, you can hunt or just hang out and just chill around the campfire and BS.... Worth the trip for the food lol