Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opening Day 85 Degree High Temps

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I can honestly say that I have gun hunted in December down here in 70 degree weather. That blows. I hope you all get a cool opener. Best of luck to everyone.

That would be hard to get used too.... I was stationed in Arkansas and never deer hunted there but did squirrel hunt and it was always in a Tshirt and a .22

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Begining of this past week was showing lows in upper 40s and highs in the 70s. I think they do this just to get us excited before season then a few days before hand sorry it's gonna be 85. Seems like it happens every year

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
Hunted last night here in NH, was 77 degrees, been bow hunting for 35 years and i have to say that i dont ever remember the damn temp's being so warm, we use to let deer hang for a week or so thats how cool it would be, hell now you have to cut up the day you shoot em.

I'm chomping at the bit ready to get in a set thursday I haven't hunted before. Got some super cool weather on the forecast.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160919-080515.jpg
    Screenshot_20160919-080515.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 82

Bigcountry40

Ill be hunting, Im use to hunting in hot weather from living the south 6 years, I plan on slaying a doe saturday night or sunday morning at a spot that I can only hunt for a limited time anyway.