Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opening Day 85 Degree High Temps

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I will be flying to Bozeman Montana opening day. So my first hunt will be Sunday. For the week the temps are projected to be in the 50s/60s for highs and 30s/40s for lows! After all these 90* days I may not be able to handle temps that cold!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I'll be out. I like the early dates. If you do your homework, theres still a bunch of deer on late summer feeding patterns. I've got 2 of my biggest mature bucks in September around some bean fields that were still green

rsmith

I now I'm seeing a high of 68 for the day and a low of 50 with a N/NE wind at 5-10mph which is perfect. Now if it will just stay like that and the weather will quit changing and I will be all good Hahah.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I now I'm seeing a high of 68 for the day and a low of 50 with a N/NE wind at 5-10mph which is perfect. Now if it will just stay like that and the weather will quit changing and I will be all good Hahah.
Nice temp drop from Friday to Saturday also

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Any of you guys from the Stone Creek area know of any Sifferlan's? It might be Sifferland's. I went to MATC backin Zanesville from 1980-1982 with a Steve Sifferland and his dad was the Vetenarian in that area for years. Steve had red hair and would be 53-54 years old if he's still breathing. Lol

Also was good buddies with a Ben Roth from that area and he'd be the same age. Just wondering if y'all knew em.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Lookin to be about 85 down here as well. Looks like Ill just be drinkin beer. Ill also be glued to this site waiting on an IKS thread to pop up.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Not sure what the plan will be here. I'm limited to mornings both Saturday and Sunday. The excitement of season finally being here will be more of a motivator than the thought of actually killing a deer.

angelzd28

Any of you guys from the Stone Creek area know of any Sifferlan's? It might be Sifferland's. I went to MATC backin Zanesville from 1980-1982 with a Steve Sifferland and his dad was the Vetenarian in that area for years. Steve had red hair and would be 53-54 years old if he's still breathing. Lol

Also was good buddies with a Ben Roth from that area and he'd be the same age. Just wondering if y'all knew em.

Don't know them personally, but I drive past their Vet clinic all the time. You can see it driving south on 77. Don't know a Ben Roth though.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
I'll be out Saturday evening, I process my own deer so FUGH the weather. I took my first doe on the first evening last year(HOT), then shot my buck on November 3rd and it was in the upper 70's so I just hunt whenever I can.