Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opening Day 85 Degree High Temps

rsmith

I was just thinking the same thing. Looks like no hunting from the blind for me opening day.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Showing 88 here with a WNW wind. If we get that wind, I'll hunt the morning with the girls. If it gets that hot, I'll wait to hunt the evening until Sunday.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nobody is making you go. Lol

If it's too hot for ya, stay home. I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. Still haven't located a nice buck. If that changes this week you can bet I'll be out there next weekend.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
You guys are crazy. I can't wait to get out even if it's hot cold whatever. But then again, Different Strokes for different folks. Whatever works for you. Mericuh!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Deer don't care if it's hot. I haven't found one I want to hunt yet but Mason wants to go. We may split up and hunt different areas. I don't like the fact he's growing up, but covering more ground would be nice.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I'm still very much unprepared for deer season in general. No cams, no food out. I'll make it out that weekend at least once though. Just sitting around watching squirrels and swatting mosquitos is not a bad time!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm still very much unprepared for deer season in general. No cams, no food out. I'll make it out that weekend at least once though. Just sitting around watching squirrels and swatting mosquitos is not a bad time!
You got this Joel. Our forefathers didn't have cams or bait piles. Lol