Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Broke nose deer

Thought this was interesting and some might want to see it. I had a customer bring in a deer last year that had a jacked up head. It looked like it was several inches short and his nose was humped up. He wanted a euro done so I skin it out and this is what I find. Michael Jackson buck? Nose job gone wrong? Not sure what happened here.

Attachments

• bORoTgBh-536911372.jpg
    bORoTgBh-536911372.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 103
Let's see it man. I really enjoy the look and the art behind a good euro mount. Here are a couple more interesting ones I have done. This bucks left brow was touching his hide. This one was a challenge but I was satisfied with the turn out. Also a couple of pigs. They are always cool. One is bleached and the other what I call an antiqued finish. I'm not a fan but alot of people like them in cabins and stuff. To each his own I guess.

Attachments

• nTqjCcuZ-541583602.jpg
    nTqjCcuZ-541583602.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 6n6zpVj3-541551464.jpg
    6n6zpVj3-541551464.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 140

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Thought this was interesting and some might want to see it. I had a customer bring in a deer last year that had a jacked up head. It looked like it was several inches short and his nose was humped up. He wanted a euro done so I skin it out and this is what I find. Michael Jackson buck? Nose job gone wrong? Not sure what happened here.

Crazy looking