Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6 - fuggDaveAndChad

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Great to be out tis morning. Had a Doe and 2 fawns a couple hundred yards out in the beans at first light. Then at 7:40 had a big lone Doe come into field at 40 yards and feed at under 20 yards for 15 minutes before leaving. On the way out I found s pile of puffballs

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
didnt get out last night and wont be out tonight, i ended up taking my wife out sunday night to try and shoot a buck but didnt have any luck. cams have slowed alot but still getting some good pics just trying to get right wind and everything to hunt them now. ill be back out Wednesday with my wife and maybe my daughter if weather is good and i can get off work.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Well, the farmer was taking the beans off that were ready. Didnt see crap till i climbed down. Had a 2.5 year old about 50 yards from me along the field edge in my blind spot. Then a Doe and fawn in the green beans on my way out

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
im taking my wife and daughter to the blind tonight, wish us luck were gonna need it with those too in the blind. my wife has shown more interest this year than any other so im changing my mind set to getting her first one before i get real serious. the rain should be moved out and they should be on there feet tonight o hope, its gonna be tricky getting everyone in the blind and getting situated.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
im taking my wife and daughter to the blind tonight, wish us luck were gonna need it with those too in the blind. my wife has shown more interest this year than any other so im changing my mind set to getting her first one before i get real serious. the rain should be moved out and they should be on there feet tonight o hope, its gonna be tricky getting everyone in the blind and getting situated.

Good deal, hope she can score on one.....

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Had the intentions on shooting a doe tonight I've passed 5 so far already. There's a bunch of new rubs that are all around this stand so I'm gonna wait it out if I can keep myself from getting an itchy finger. There killing this big acorn flat.