Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 13 - One "Tree"

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Dustinb80
Curran
Jagermeister
Angelzd28
Gern186

13 has been a good number for me. Hopefully that carries over into deer season this year. Let's do this!!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
What do we need to do to livin this place up a bit? Although it has been said that its the quite ones you should worry about.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Although I do like "team Deplorable" or "the Deplorables" in wake of this election year, lol
Haha... my vote is for The Deplorables.

I'll be doing most of my hunting in Sandusky and Erie Counties, but I'll also likely do some gun hunting in Carroll County.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Ive read through some of the other Team threads, I think Deplorables is taken. Ill be hunting mainly in Butler county. But I will get a chance to hunt in Lima for a Veterans hunt. Im hoping this is the year I take my first buck. I got a new piece of property this year and I think my BIL Moonlab and I have decided to only take one doe from the property, and that will only be for the purpose of learning how to butcher our own deer. My hunt in Lima is usually good for a doe. We are supposed to go hunt Jesse's farm in November, depending on how everything else works out for us. As far as team names go, Im up for anything. Ill try and find something good today.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Rut Stars
Punched Tag
Tagged Out
Project Blood Trail
OVK (Odocoileus Virginianus Killers)
Freezer's Full
Team One Three

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Team One Tree. Kind of a play on military phonetics.
Carbon slingers
Arrow assassins
Just brainstorming with a cold beer. Lol