Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another new guy

Jake_C

You haven't seen anything yet! We are "shenanigan probation" or the smack talking would've started already....

I don't know... I heard some top of the line shit talking in my 6 yrs active. Now i'm reserve and all these kids have "feelings" and are easily offended. I got my pee pee smacked (not in a pleasant way either) about 15 minutes into my first drill weekend at my first NOSC. 6 More drill weekends and I'm free!

Jake_C

I'm with the Navy still. I guess they don't see the sense in building us our own bases for reserves so they shove on AF, National Gaurd and Marine Corps reserve bases. That's where my coworker worked as an ART, too. I believe he was a jet engine mechanic or something of the sort.

Last edited:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Welcome aboard, or should I say on deck? Thanks for your service. Even though it was the Navy. Watch out for Bigslam, he got a new bumper sticker. "Sailors Butts Drive Me Nuts"

Jake_C

Welcome aboard, or should I say on deck? Thanks for your service. Even though it was the Navy. Watch out for Bigslam, he got a new bumper sticker. "Sailors Butts Drive Me Nuts"

I do have a nice one. But, I think Bigslam is too worried about keeping all those giants up in Stark county a secret to worry about it.