Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting partner

OUTDOORSMAN50

I have bow hunting West branch for years. Until this year I have had good luck. The Almish have been hitting it hard the last couple of years and I have seen signs of poaching . If you have the time head down to Wayne National Forest.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have bow hunting West branch for years. Until this year I have had good luck. The Almish have been hitting it hard the last couple of years and I have seen signs of poaching . If you have the time head down to Wayne National Forest.

Welcome too the site, head over too the welcome thread and introduce yourself.... Enjoy your day...

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Yes Outdoorsman50, real glad to have you around. Make yourself at home, we'd like hearing from you. Good Luck with the Aaamish.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Summit county Metroparks lottery too if your a summit county resident. (Too late this year though)

I will also say that hunting in Hudson is a pain in the a$$. Trips to qualify, time at the sheriff station for approval, copies of home owners insurance. Only worth it if your on a booner in my opinion...that being said I know there are more than a few monster bucks there!

Pain in the ass or not, seems the rewards could be there. After getting through it once, it would have to get easier and quite possibly worth it.

djohn9713

Any Akron-area guys looking for a partner to hunt some public land? I am planning to make my first venture onto public land once gun season is done. Hoping to have some company, fill one of my tags and find a spot I can bring my son too on Christmas break. Weekdays work best for me as my schedule is pretty flexible.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Any Akron-area guys looking for a partner to hunt some public land? I am planning to make my first venture onto public land once gun season is done. Hoping to have some company, fill one of my tags and find a spot I can bring my son too on Christmas break. Weekdays work best for me as my schedule is pretty flexible.

Schedule won’t permit me to get out and hunt, but I am in the area to help get one out at night if you connect.