Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chasing November Discussion Thread

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You're old enough to be my Pa and I started with a Bear Whitetail II and a Tree Lounge! lmao

Hahaha!

Yup, when we started in mid 70's for nearly 20 years everyone we knew that bowhunted or shot archery in general had nock sets on our serving and clipped our release under the bottom nock set. Yes, it wore out your serving very fast if you did much shooting!
Jesse is correct, the introduction of the D loop greatly helped reduce the wear and tear on serving and bow string and increased accuracy!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Just finished season 2 of chasing November. Even though I've seen all the hunts on the actual Midwest whitetail show, I still enjoy this series just because of the way it's delivered to the audience.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Home with a sick daughter and already on episode 10! I do miss bill’s narration tho. I think jerrod will continue to improve. But it has to be one of the best quality hunting shows out there! Just my opinion
I haven't been able to confirm this, but to me, I think Josh Sparks is narrating this season, not Jared. He's the Executive Producer now, I do know that much.