Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What is an acceptable group to you?

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Lookin good fellers. This is me right now lol

rsmith

Well, got out of class and did some things I needed to get done and before heading to the gym I figured I would fling a couple arrows at 70. Well here are the results of a no warm up group at 70 yards. That red circle is about 4 inches so that group is about a 3 inch group at 70 yards no warm up. Practice, persistence, and good coaching/guidance and this is the end result. I can't believe this is how far I have come from last year barely being able to shoot a 4 inch group at 50 yards. Just shows what dialed in and properly set up equipment specifically for you will do for you. Stay with it fellas, it will happen if you want it to.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I feel you Acewayne. I believe aging eyes are part of my issue. BUT. . .Like you, I think my longest bow kill ever was 36yds. I simply like to practice out farther to hone the skills.

Moundhill- You might want to borrow a crossbow this weekend. lol

Nice shooting Ryan!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well y'all motivated me to go out and sling some carbon....
I shot at 20, 30, and 40 yards...
3 arrows at 20 and did them in a grouping and cut a vane off so single shots after that lol...
All the groups were an inch from where I was aiming so it's still the way I it was when I put it up after last season...

This was the last one at 40 yards....

IMG_1646.jpg