Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual TOO Strouds Hunt - October 21-23, 2016

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So I'd like to have some friendly gamesmanship at Strouds that would include a cornhole tournament, an air rifle shooting competition, a long range bow shot, and maybe another fun game or two. Thinking 10-3 on Saturday could be a bit of a TOOzer Olympics.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
So I'd like to have some friendly gamesmanship at Strouds that would include a cornhole tournament, an air rifle shooting competition, a long range bow shot, and maybe another fun game or two. Thinking 10-3 on Saturday could be a bit of a TOOzer Olympics.
Sounds like a plan!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

Count me in. Im down for it.

Big Weff

Athens
Im digging that idea. Quick question. With the group camp spot am i able to park a camper there or do i have to park it in a different location? If my memory serves, i think i remember John parking across the road in past years

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kevin parked his small camper in there one year and it wasn't an issue. If you can get there early and set up off to the side, I don't see it being an issue.

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
ppshcutaway.jpg

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
The wife and I went to Athens yesterday to visit my niece at OU
Ate at the Union Street Diner and got coffee at the Donkey, then took a drive out to Strouds
Man I can't wait :smiley_coolpeace:

I hope someone's bringing some pie for sale

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
The wife and I went to Athens yesterday to visit my niece at OU
Ate at the Union Street Diner and got coffee at the Donkey, then took a drive out to Strouds
Man I can't wait :smiley_coolpeace:

I hope someone's bringing some pie for sale

Did i miss something? Pie for sale? What kind of pie?