Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Game Cart

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Going to break down and pick one of these up, never really thought I'd need one but this year I'm going to.... Don't have a lot of experience with them other then my brother had one years ago and the guys who use them always spoke highly of them.... I know flat level ground they all work good but for deeper woods and uneven ground if anyone has any experience let me know which brand/style you're using and how you like them....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Avoid models with plastic spokes on the wheels... they will always break. Keep spare pins and washers for the wheels in your hunting pack... they will inevitably fall out when you're in the woods and away from the truck (don't ask me how I know haha). Other than that, I think they're all about the same. The longer the handles the better, as it makes holding the weight down much easier.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Avoid models with plastic spokes on the wheels... they will always break. Keep spare pins and washers for the wheels in your hunting pack... they will inevitably fall out when you're in the woods and away from the truck (don't ask me how I know haha). Other than that, I think they're all about the same. The longer the handles the better, as it makes holding the weight down much easier.

Thanks Jim... Especially on the spare pins lol

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
He cart would get more use lol

Just trying to trick you into ridding with us at Mingo buddy. lol

BTW- I'm assuming a He Cart is more manly and rugged than the regular carts... (I would expect nothing less from you my friend!)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just trying to trick you into ridding with us at Mingo buddy. lol

BTW- I'm assuming a He Cart is more manly and rugged than the regular carts... (I would expect nothing less from you my friend!)

lol.... Of course it would be lol

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Got one from Philly a bunch of years ago. Best investment for a lone hunter.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
You'd be better of w/ a ATV at your age... rotflmao
No no no, the game cart is good....he could fit a whole box of Depends on it, along with an oxygen bottle, a plasitc urinal, extra hearing aid batteries, and other sundries. Maybe even some hunting gear.
mischeif.gifmischeif.gif

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No no no, the game cart is good....he could fit a whole box of Depends on it, along with an oxygen bottle, a plasitc urinal, extra hearing aid batteries, and other sundries. Maybe even some hunting gear.
mischeif.gifmischeif.gif

Acorn cruncher, deer view mirror as well....

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
41e5XBCOkEL.jpg

I have this one. Used it twice. Seemed to do a good job.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Put a couple castor wheels on the front and you can ride it down the hill on the way out since your joints and what not will probably be hurting from the walk in[emoji23]

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Best Choice Products Deer Game Hauler Utility Hunting Accessories Gear Dolly Cart, 500 lb
by Best Choice Products

pull a few pins and it folds up to a little bit of nothing.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
When you do get one, remember you have it. I drug one further than I should while the cart was down in the garage.....rotflmao
Bought it in the summer and forgot about it!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I have a cabelas super mag hauler. Once you swap the pins out for bolts it's tough as hell