Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Biggest Buck Ive had on cam

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
View attachment 46909View attachment 46910thanks guys. I need to ask. the owner has been in good standing with my in laws for years. She is in her 90's and I just feel worried I would scare her or something. Just noticed this guy also, what do you guys think about him?

You can't hunt it now. It's not going to hurt to ask. I'd look for an opportunity to ask while an inlaw was there also. If she says yes, figure out what you can do for her in return. Old folks love that stuff.

jlane

dunn nc
Id say 170+, use bottom of eye to tip of nose, mature bucks will be between 7.5-8 inches long, with that he,s looking over 170, compare the length.
Nice bucks heart stoppers

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I didn't try to score him. Plenty of experienced guys have given their input. That said, a 170ish deer with week brow tines? Holy crap! Good luck. The second buck is no slouch either. Looks like a fantastic property you have for bucks.

Steelheadtracker

Thanks for the input and wishes of good luck, I am going to need it lol. I am driving my wife nuts already talking about them. Like she said though, if God wants me to shoot one it will happen, if not it was not meant to be. I hope i dont have a stroke in my stand if they come by lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks for the input and wishes of good luck, I am going to need it lol. I am driving my wife nuts already talking about them. Like she said though, if God wants me to shoot one it will happen, if not it was not meant to be. I hope i dont have a stroke in my stand if they come by lol.

It's all part of the game, the highs/lows and everything thing in between..... Enjoy reading your highs so for... Hopefully it'll work out in your favor....