Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morgan/Perry/Athens Acorns

tiffs17

Takes a lot more than that tonscare me off. Thanks for most of the responses guys, even the smart ass ones, haha. I can also play that game well, its kinda fun sometimes!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Although I hate Michigan. I'll reply, seems it's going to be a fairly good year for acorns. Not sure it'll be a bumper but a solid year at the very least.

Good luck!

tiffs17

Find any buck pics yet?

A's I referenced before, they all were on old phone that at lost. I do see that you still have not found anything productive to say. Anyone else? I think a lot of people are always interested in this topic.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
A's I referenced before, they all were on old phone that at lost. I do see that you still have not found anything productive to say. Anyone else? I think a lot of people are always interested in this topic.
Ya sorry, you never said they were on a phone that you lost. All you said was that you got a new phone and had no pics on it. You also stated that you were going to check with your buddies to see if they had any, which is why I was asking. I also told you I'm on the other side of the state. I did hear some stuff hitting the ground on Sunday when I was in the woods, kinda sounded like walnuts though, they make a bit of a thump when hitting the ground.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sorry for being interested in your hunting endeavors, from here on out I'll only comment when I have something productive to say.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yes, I'm pretty sure Brian was right about 2012 being the year when acorns were very plentiful! I remember walking in the creek where I hunt and it being dried up and there were fallen acorn nuts EVERYWHERE!

This year doesn't seem to be nearly as plentiful and prolly won't even be close but I have seen a few laying on the ground. I'm in the SW part of the state though.