Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This years buy list

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well i had a list and already purchased for this season, Bought 2 new Field&Stream Timberline hang on stands, 4 sets of the Hawk Ranger climbing sticks, 4 pack of the spitfire maxx broad head's some new Scent Lok and Cabela's ECWS base layer, good damn thing im not married because she probably would have divorced my ass, LOL.

Some of the hunters I know really disappear during the season. (Myself included.) Maybe we should save money on hunting stuff and save up for a retainer for divorce attorneys. lmao

You're welcome Maxxis31. I just bought you some time. You will stay single a little longer after reading this. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Probably won't buy much (if anything) related to deer hunting this year. I'm pretty well set in that department. Bird hunting on the other hand, that's a different story. Hahaha. Two cases of hevi-metal, more decoys, another dog blind, maybe a cerakote job on my gun... yep, it's adding up quick.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Picked up some new clothes. Need to get a new pack of broadheads. Have my license, just need to get my deer tags and federal duck stamp.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Not sure of anything Ill need specific for hunting. Im starting to move towards the processing gear now. I have the meat press for burgers, wax squares and vaccum sealer. Next up is the grinder. Im thinking Im going with Bens layout.

antiqucycle

East Ohio
No. 1 and only on this years list, A Non Resident Pennsylvania License and drew a doe license. I am just sick and tired of poachers from New Jersey, Michigan, Ipwa and crooked fly by night Ohio "outfitters".

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
No. 1 and only on this years list, A Non Resident Pennsylvania License and drew a doe license. I am just sick and tired of poachers from New Jersey, Michigan, Ipwa and crooked fly by night Ohio "outfitters".
Might as well move to Pennsylvania then. There's only 50 hunters per square mile there.

Cardinalbuck

NE Ohio
I was feeling a little guilty talking to the wife about my buy list, but you guys make me feel like it's normal! Got cabelas cold weather bibs and bought a mid weight pullover. Using hang ons this year so bought lone wolf climbing sticks and some stands - including that millenium M100u from Rogers Sporting Goods that someone posted on here. That was a damn good deal. Still some in stock and free shipping.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I was feeling a little guilty talking to the wife about my buy list, but you guys make me feel like it's normal! Got cabelas cold weather bibs and bought a mid weight pullover. Using hang ons this year so bought lone wolf climbing sticks and some stands - including that millenium M100u from Rogers Sporting Goods that someone posted on here. That was a damn good deal. Still some in stock and free shipping.
Have you sat in your M100U yet?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Stopped at Rural King and they had UA hoodies on sale for $45, so I grabbed one that'll fit since I swim in my XXL. I'll just the XXL to the waterfowl camo since I'll layer under it anyways and the bulk won't matter as much. They had the Hawk Denali 20' ladder stand on sale for $150. It's in the truck too. I've been eyeballing it for a new spot I have in mind that will make a good all day spot. Has a foot rest, gun holder and shooting rail. It also has a seat like a Millennium. Going to hang it Saturday in an area that I've never hunted on our farm, but where I got several daylight pics of mature deer last year later in the season.

I really don't have a list. Just a consumerism problem. LOL