Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mao Trail Cam

Mao

Coshocton, OH
After not being able to locate my trial cams for a couple weeks, I finally came across them and got one out at my daughters stand site where she killed her last two bucks. The deer ate 100# of corn in less than a week.
Layla is very excited about the prospects. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like the odd racked buck in the black and white pic has a couple drop tines? Not sure, what do you guys think?
image.jpgimage.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Buck in the center of the color pic is a beaut! Does kind of look like a drop on the right side of the buck in the night pic. Hard to tell.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great stuff Marcus!!! The tall 9 in the color pic is a beaut! Yes, the NT buck looks to have a couple drops IMO. I think I see one on his left side too.

Great prospects for you both to chase this season buddy! Good luck!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Thanks guys! It's funny how things change. I am so excited to get out and try to get my daughter on one of these bucks. By far what I enjoy most about hunting these days.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is about as nice an 8 as you can find. I'm sure there are bigger out there. He has to be in the top 10% (conservative estimate based on opinion) of all 8pts in Ohio. Phenomenal deer.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks guys! It's funny how things change. I am so excited to get out and try to get my daughter on one of these bucks. By far what I enjoy most about hunting these days.
Right behind ya brother. I'm loving it way more than ever hunting for myself.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
I think the drop time buck might actually be another buck behind him but either way looks like you've got some good prospects for her! Check the other pics around that one to see if it's another deer or not if you have other good pics

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I think the drop time buck might actually be another buck behind him but either way looks like you've got some good prospects for her! Check the other pics around that one to see if it's another deer or not if you have other good pics

You might be right. Only pic of him so far. Hope to get a better one.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I think the NT has several drops on his left beam. lol Looks like I see and longer one jutting forward in front of his left cheek and ear area.
Either way you both look to have some dandy nice deer to hunt this year.