Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Foster Parent Now

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Guys. I was just on the phone talking to Laura telling I need to start figuring out what to teach him, lol. Hunting ( in a few years ) fishing which he loves and I have done with him. Baseball, football??? ( No soccer LOL ). Pretty stoked up.

Holiday's will take on more meaning and be more fun and exciting......should be fun guys.

And thank you everyone for your support and kind words.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
The little guy has never had a real hair cut, Laura took him TOO day. He is a handsome little guy.

Resized_20160808_115922.jpg

Resized_20160808_161829.jpg

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well I will be home this weekend for the Rig move and get TOO be there for his Birthday Party that will be his first one ever.

Here is a couple more pictures.............the first one is Laura taking my dog "Shorty" to the vets. The J man thought Shorty needed some sun glasses.Resized_20160808_174214.jpg

And now he thinks he is Captain Jack Sparrow, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii matey. lol.

Resized_20160809_160520.jpg

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
He herd me shooting in the yard and came over wanting to try. Laura asked how old he should be to shoot and I responded that it was more about matchurity than age which she asked him
If he herd me. Lol

When he asked about shooting , I told him that it was something his father (you) needed to to together and that I knew you were looking forward to it one day when he was ready.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
That was my kids first gun... Along with the required viewing of "A Christmas Story".